1. I started writing nonsense on my computer in my early teens and never looked back, and now I've got really sore eyes.
2. I write books, make films, comics, produce and host podcasts, make coffee... lots of coffee.
3. I've made a lot of stuff. For my efforts I've won 2x Vimeo Staff Picks, Best Low-Budget Short Film at the London Short Film Festival, Grand Prix at the In Short Fest, 1st Prize at Five Lamps 24hr Film Competition, and Audience Choice at Focus Film festival.
4. I'm INFJ, suffer from asthma, and enjoy the works of Clive Barker, Stephen King, Jamie Lenman, Haruki Murakami, Terry Gilliam, Warren Ellis, Neil Gaiman, and Guillermo Del Toro.
5. I live in Manchester with my soon-to-be-wife, Cat, our Samoyed dog, Alaska, and our smaller, angrier dog (who is actually a cat), Oscar.
6. Here's a quote: "Luke Kondor is fantastisch," Luke Kondor.
Here's what I'm doing right now
(Last updated 2nd September 2017)
- Hawk & Cleaver. A digital story studio bringing you the best new stories to watch, read, sniff, and absorb.
- Writing & publishing books like a shit-storm on a Sunday.
- KEITH | a glitchy thriller/horror feature film.
- El Marvo - A post-apocalyptic luchador comic book.
- The Other Stories. SciFi/Horror/Thriller/WTF stories delivered to your podcast feed every Monday morning.
- The Story Studio | Self-Publishing, Independent Art, and the Future of Storytelling.
- Horror Hangout | Two Bearded Film Fans Watch The 50 Best Horror Movies Ever!
- #PROJECT12 - A new short story every month.
- Knockin' about in Manchester, England.