MY NAME IS LUKE KONDOR
ME IN a jiffy
1. I started writing nonsense on my computer in my early teens and never looked back, and now I've got really sore eyes.
2. I write books, make films, comics, podcasts, and coffee.
3. I've made a lot of stuff. For my efforts I've won 2x Vimeo Staff Picks, Best Low-Budget Short Film at the London Short Film Festival, Grand Prix at the In Short Fest, 1st Prize at Five Lamps 24hr Film Competition, and Audience Choice at Focus Film festival.
4. I'm INFJ, suffer from asthma, and enjoy the works of Clive Barker, Stephen King, Jamie Lenman, Haruki Murakami, Terry Gilliam, Warren Ellis, Neil Gaiman, and Guillermo Del Toro.
5. I live in Manchester with my soon-to-be-wife, my samoyed dog, our king-of-the-fluff cat, and about a thirty or so unseen dead people who haunt our collective dreams.
6. Here's a quote: "Luke Kondor is fantastisch," Luke Kondor.
Here's what I'm doing right now
(Last updated 21st July 2017)
- Hawk & Cleaver. A digital story studio bringing you the best new stories to watch, read, sniff, and absorb.
- Writing & publishing books like a shit-storm on a Sunday.
- KEITH | a Feature Film
- El Marvo - A post-apocalyptic luchador comic book.
- The Other Stories. SciFi/Horror/Thriller/WTF stories delivered to your podcast feed every Monday morning.
- The Story Studio | Self-Publishing, Independent Art, and the Future of Storytelling
- Horror Hangout | Two Bearded Film Fans Watch The 50 Best Horror Movies Ever!
- Knockin' about in Manchester, England.